Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Testimonials

“Lost 2 Inches & 5 Pounds of Fat in Only 2 Weeks – And Dropped a Jean Size in Only 10 Days!”

“I am starting to feel like a Fit Yummy Mummy. Within the first week I could feel that I was starting to tone up and slim down. In fact, I lost 2 inches from my waist in a little over 2 weeks and lost 2% body fat (5 pounds of fat). My tummy is starting to decrease in size and become more firm in just 3 weeks. My clothes are starting to sag and I don't have to suck in to get in some of my pre-pregnancy jeans. I have a pure feeling about myself. It is hard to explain. It just seems as though the air I breathe is cleaner. The workouts are just what I need. They fit into my schedule and I always feel so energized when I am done. I have the energy to keep up with daily tasks such as nursing, burping, changing and bathing my 11 week old. I also seem to have more time to feed myself and my husband, pay bills, run errands and exercise. I constantly get compliments on how good I look.”

Jennifer Hurley, Age 27, Mom to 3 month old daughter


"Lost 6 Inches From Her Waist, Got Rid of Her Cellulite, and Looks Better Now at 31 Than 21!

“After the birth of my second child, I was not happy, because the weight wasn’t coming off like it did after the first pregnancy. I was emotionally and mentally on edge. I even debated going on antidepressants!

But before I tried that, I knew there was something I could do, so I joined the gym and started by going to the aerobic classes. I enjoyed the classes since it meant being with other Moms, but I hit a plateau so quickly and the class times weren’t convenient.

Ugh! I just wanted to see a physical change so badly, so much so that I started to debate on whether to take a diet pill but I was terrified by my family’s history of heart problems.

That’s when I decided to try Holly’s Fit Yummy Mummy program, and I have no regrets about that decision.

I look and feel great! I can honestly say that I look better now at age 31 than I did at 21! I have been following the program for three months and the other day a gym member at asked me if I could be her trainer. What a huge compliment for me!

And guess what...I have seen a decrease in cellulite! (Even though I thought that was impossible.) Now I don’t have to think about saving my money for plastic surgery – I can think about buying clothes and going on vacation instead.

What has been the most surprising out of this experience is that I am not at the gym all the time. I spend less time working out but I am seeing better results.”

Nicole Whelan, Mom of a 6-year old & 3-year old




PURCHASE NOW




"Former Aerobics Instructor Says, ‘Cardio Didn’t Work, But the Fit Yummy Mummy Workouts Helped Me Lose 9 Pounds and 5 Inches!'"

Before:
121 pounds, 25% Body Fat

After:
113 pounds 16% Body Fat

Results:
Loss of 5 inches in waist and 3 inches in hips

“I have always been into fitness; as a kid I played sports, as an adult I've always belonged to a gym going 4 to 5 times a week. I loved cardio…treadmills, stationary bikes, stair masters, and my all time favorite-the aerobics classes- I even taught classes for several years.

With all of this activity I was surprised to discover my body fat percentage was so high. In response I took more group fitness classes, started running, and experimented with fad dieting. I would lose weight, then take up my old habits again and gain it all back. Even though I was never more than 10 or so pounds overweight, I felt unsuccessful and unhealthy.

I just didn't know the facts until the Fit Yummy Mummy program. I was shocked to learn that all the cardio I was doing was really working against me rather than for me. The meals I skipped only caused me to lose muscle mass instead of fat. I also discovered how my other bad eating habits-like stress eating junk food-effected not only my weight but my health. I quickly learned how to change those habits.

Once I started eating supportively and adding resistance training 3 times a week with MODERATE cardio I started noticing a huge difference. In just 12 weeks I lost 9 pounds, and 3 clothing sizes! I never would have believed that eating 5 times a day would get me that and doing LESS cardio would give me my body back!

I learned how to make food the efficient fuel my body needed to support the muscle I was developing through the resistance program and the results were great. Holly, I can never thank you enough for the information and support- this has changed my life forever!”

Julie Powers, Mom of 3 Children (7, 4, and 1), Social Worker


"After Diets Failed, She Still Lost 28 Pounds of Fat with the Fit Yummy Mummy Program”

“Ever since giving birth I have carried extra weight around. I continuously failed at all the different diets out there. As my 30th birthday was quickly approaching I decided to get SERIOUS! Since I began the Fit Yummy Mummy program, I have lost and kept off a total 28 pounds! I know I will continue to lose more and gain a healthier, longer life with my new lifestyle changes."

Trena Floyd, Mother of a beautiful 8-year old daughter, Elizabethtown, KY





Click Here to Become A Fit Yummy Mummy Too



No comments: